Monday, November 1, 2010

Falling in love, getting married, trying to be a good wife, having babies... etc.


40 days... 40 days til I am married!!!!

I don't think I have even blogged since I have been engaged, which should tell you how busy I have been. Jonathan (the most amazing man alive) proposed to me on September 3rd and we are getting married on December 11th! So with only a couple of months to plan, my life has been very hectic... but so great!

I made a lot of goals in my last blog. I haven't ran any races... :( But I have been eating healthy (most of the time) and exercising 5-6 days a week. I will always have to work really hard to maintain my weight but throughout the rest of my life, life will happen. Falling in love, getting married, trying to be a good wife, having babies... etc. All of these things will probably have an effect on my weight. This is okay and I should never be too hard on myself. The victory is getting through these while taking care of my body and that's not always going to mean staying at my lowest weight.

This January will be 2 yrs. since I started losing weight. And today I have gained 20 lbs since my lowest weight and I'm proud of that! I don't want to stay there and I'm trying really hard to get closer to that but I'm proud of myself. :)

1 comment:

  1. tara i love you and I love that you blog! it'll help me stay connected to you in this crazy life. I'm so happy for you and jonathan. you two balance each other so well. love to you both!

    ReplyDelete